Communities in the making
Whether it’s residential high rises, luxury family homes, student housing conversions, senior care facilities, mixed-use projects or commercial spaces, our growing portfolio consists of wide variety of exciting new projects currently underway across North America.
Port Coquitlam, BC.
Actively developing two 6-storey Condo buildings with 200 units with the prioritized initiative of complimenting neighborhood area and respecting heritage in Port Coquitlam, BC.
A legacy of groundbreaking projects
Since our inception, Ascentus Capital Group has been involved in numerous high-profile acquisitions and the development of multi-million dollars’ worth of real estate transactions. But more importantly, our portfolio proudly consists of groundbreaking projects that have changed the landscapes of our communities.
* Projects where a member/members of Ascentus Capital Group were involved in.
- Land assembly & assistance with rezoning for hospitality use in residential tower in Surrey, BC.
- 8 lot assembly acquired & exit by Ascentus Capital facilitating 50 residential units over 6 storeys in transit-oriented and highly desirable Burquitlam neighborhood, BC.
Surrey City Center
- 14 property full city block assembled of prime City Central real estate which will now accommodate over 1,000 homes throughout two towers just across city hall. Structured, assembled and assisted with creating tax efficient investment structures & vehicles.
- 10 acre industrial parcel assembled with the intent of bringing multi level Industrial to one of the fastest growing cities in Canada.
Downtown Vancouver Conversion
- Worked alongside well established national developer during a retrofit hotel conversion into student housing accommodation creating substantial value add.